About two years ago, I wrote a post about busting up a big cherry log into various bowl blanks. This experimental piece came from either the billet labeled A or B, so it has vertical grain (had I sawn it instead of splitting it, it could be called quarter sawn). I had the general idea […]
Join 406 other followers
- After 2020
- Breakfast for Five — David Fisher, Carving Explorations
- Laughter Truly is…The Best Medicine — My Good Time Stories
- Perfect mixture of clouds and sun sets Arizona sky on fire — AZ Wonders-Enjoy-I miss these sunsets and rises.
- Laguna 69, Huascaran National Park, Huaraz, Peru — ” Dream. Commit. Succeed. “
- Winter, East Fork Jemez River
- The Fun of It All – 2019
- Yachts from the Air — Focused Moments
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Frank Howell “Visitation” August 20, 2019Visitation is a wonderful and colorful lithograph that makes a glowing statement. It has a presence that draws you into its mystique composition. Hummingbirds and color! Continue reading → The post Frank Howell “Visitation” appeared first on Patco Arts.
- Frank Howell “Visitation” August 20, 2019