- After 2020
- Breakfast for Five — David Fisher, Carving Explorations
- Laughter Truly is…The Best Medicine — My Good Time Stories
- Perfect mixture of clouds and sun sets Arizona sky on fire — AZ Wonders-Enjoy-I miss these sunsets and rises.
- Laguna 69, Huascaran National Park, Huaraz, Peru — ” Dream. Commit. Succeed. “
- Winter, East Fork Jemez River
- The Fun of It All – 2019
- Yachts from the Air — Focused Moments
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Frank Howell “Visitation” August 20, 2019Visitation is a wonderful and colorful lithograph that makes a glowing statement. It has a presence that draws you into its mystique composition. Hummingbirds and color! Continue reading → The post Frank Howell “Visitation” appeared first on Patco Arts.
- Frank Howell “Visitation” August 20, 2019
Category Archives: Fun of it all!
About two years ago, I wrote a post about busting up a big cherry log into various bowl blanks. This experimental piece came from either the billet labeled A or B, so it has vertical grain (had I sawn it … Continue reading
Everyone needs a laugh, a giggle, a chuckle, or a smile every day. If you are having a bad day, discouraged by the worldwide pandemic, or simply experiencing a time of gloom…then I have just the medicine for you…laughs and … Continue reading
Perfect mixture of clouds and sun sets Arizona sky on fire — AZ Wonders-Enjoy-I miss these sunsets and rises.
Arizona is known for fabulous sunrises and sunsets. But this sunset image captured from a north Phoenix neighborhood on January … More The post Perfect mixture of clouds and sun sets Arizona sky on fire appeared first on AZ Wonders. via … Continue reading
For our second day trip from Huaraz, we decided to book for a hike to the famous Laguna 69, in Huascaran National Park. We chose the order of our day tours based on the altitude. Eventhough we spent quite a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Jonathan Keeton Artist Blog:
A couple of winters ago, I went through the canyon of the Jemez River near Valles Caldera in New Mexico. I wore some cheap waders and some good crampons, as the landscape was…
The Fun of It All – 2019 Mountains – Sailing and the Ocean Continue reading
Earlier this month, the annual Round the Island yacht race took place. 1,533 boats set off from Cowes to circumnavigate the Isle of Wight. It’s a spectacular sight, literally a sea of sails. Rather excitingly, I had the opportunity to … Continue reading
Watch a group of Russian percussionists venture out into a frozen Lake Baikal and make music with ice! Source: Musicians Turn a Frozen Lake in Siberia Into a Giant Instrument