Solid Grounds Coffee
Spent some time at Solid Grounds last saturday evening, just around sunset. The last day of summer. Finished watching my nephew play hockey and this provided a good break before heading home. I just happened to have my camera (Canon S-100) with me. After 1 month in the local shop and 1 month with Canon, it is in my hands again. Yes! Very, very cool, because you see Canon returned it to me with no charge for the fix. I am impressed and grateful.
Thank You CANON!
- Yachts from the Air — Focused Moments
- Architecture with a view
- Musicians Turn a Frozen Lake in Siberia Into a Giant Instrument
- When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking…
- The historical Jesus
- 8-Year-Old Boy is Youngest Double Hand Transplant Recipient – Too Cool…
- China-Radio Telescope (FAST)
- France – Provence : Follow the Lavender Roads ! 30 photos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.