Some family members just got back from a trip to Albania. They were kind enough to give me these photos, so I thought I would share them with you. A little history here; recently the church has been reconditioned due to it being severely damaged during communism. A church during that time period was risky business. This is a very small church at a local cemetery, just beyond the city of Korce. It appears that they did a nice renovation.
- Yachts from the Air — Focused Moments
- Architecture with a view
- Musicians Turn a Frozen Lake in Siberia Into a Giant Instrument
- When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking…
- The historical Jesus
- 8-Year-Old Boy is Youngest Double Hand Transplant Recipient – Too Cool…
- China-Radio Telescope (FAST)
- France – Provence : Follow the Lavender Roads ! 30 photos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.